Professor and Associate Head
207 Pardee Hall
Teaching and research interests: romantic and Victorian poetry; Irish literature; interdisciplinary and literature-based courses in women’s and gender studies
Publications include articles on Victorian poets and Joyce, women science fiction writers, and feminist and service-learning pedagogy.
- Mar 7 College Theater presents "Clybourne Park"
- Mar 8 College Theater presents "Clybourne Park"
- Mar 12 Hatfield Lecture: Natasha Trethewey, Poet Laureate and Pulitzer Prize winner
- Mar 24 Workshop: Writing as a Spiritual Practice
- Mar 28 Comedy Writing Workshop with Writers John Warner and Teddy Wayne