310 Pardee Hall
Teaching interests: late 19th and 20th century American literature; cultural studies, with an emphasis on the novel
Publications includeThe Politics of Exile: Ideology in Henry James, F. Scott Fitzgerald, and James Baldwin. Boston: Northeastern University Press, 1995.
Work in progress includes an article, “James Baldwin: “Paris Blue(s),” and a book manuscript on blackness and the American popular imagination.
- Mar 12 Hatfield Lecture: Natasha Trethewey, Poet Laureate and Pulitzer Prize winner
- Mar 24 Workshop: Writing as a Spiritual Practice
- Mar 28 Comedy Writing Workshop with Writers John Warner and Teddy Wayne
- Mar 28 Smart Humor with Comedy Writers John Warner and Teddy Wayne
- Apr 1 English Majors Alumni Dinner Panel