310 Pardee Hall
Teaching interests: Late 19th and 20th century American literature; cultural studies, with an emphasis on the novel
Publications includeThe Politics of Exile: Ideology in Henry James, F. Scott Fitzgerald, and James Baldwin. Boston: Northeastern University Press, 1995.
Work in progress includes an article, “James Baldwin: “Paris Blue(s),” and a book manuscript on blackness and the American popular imagination
- Apr 2 Question and Answer Session with Poet Brenda Shaughnessy
- Apr 2 MacKnight Black Poetry Reading: Brenda Shaughnessy
- Apr 22 Theater and Art Departments Present "Frankenstein 2029"
- Apr 23 Theater and Art Departments present "Frankenstein 2029"
- Apr 24 Theater and Art Departments present "Frankenstein 2029"